Saturday, January 9, 2010

Valentines Day Card



I wanted to make some more Valentines Day card for a local store that are collecting them for seniors. I already sent out more then 100 to Operation Write Home, so I am feeling a little burnt out from v-day already. I decided make one of my cards based on Kristina's color inspiration. When I was on line this am I stumbled on Creativity by Crystal's website and found this free kit of Christmas paper. Well I really liked the paper and did not think all of them looked all that Christmas. So all pattern paper from Crystal, heart is a metal paint chip that I just cut out in the shape of a heart. Sentiment was printed on one of the pattern papers in mustard and saffron. Just used a little yellow, just like the fabrics. TFL!

7 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

Love it, gorgeous button!

Lynn said...

Great card for Valentines Day!!Love that flower button :)

Two Happy Stampers said...

Your paper and that button make this card a lot of fun! =)

Nellie Mae said...

Your card is soooo cute!

Alicia said...

Those patterned papers are workin' for you! Great card.

Renee said...

What a lovely card!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

I olove your card! It's so sweet! Nice job! :)