Sunday, September 6, 2009

Card for Heros Christmas- part four WOW

OK so I have been on a Christmas card kick. I actually have my Christmas cards already done! My actual card is not posted on my blog, I did not want anyone to see a sneak peak! I have tons of Christmas stamps, I actually think I might be addicted to buying them. I think I need to put them away and work on some other holiday. So I think this is last of the Christmas cards or maybe for a little while! Background is stamped with light pink ink. I used a stampin up snowflake wheel. The trees are from Impression Obsession, love this stamp. I stamped on hound's tooth pink paper. Both pattern papers from making memories.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colors, so girly :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Again--thanks for playing in the Moxie Fab World!