Monday, August 3, 2009

Just having fun with some new stamps!


More of my new stamps! I have gone to this convention for many years now. This year it was more exciting since in MI so many of our small stamp relator's have closed. The couple that are still around I try to frequently shop, but they have a hard time carrying a good variety of different stamp brands. Joanns and Michaels are good for the basic, but hard to find so great creative new stamps. Here is one of many favorites that I bought. I like it because it is good for a guy birthday or retirement cards, but also is a great design. It is designed by Leigh Hannan for impressions obsessions. Her stamps are great! I colored it in with colored pencil (no I have not gotten the copic bug yet). Sentiment from papertrey ink!

No comments: