Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kwerner Color Inspiration 50




Kwerner color inspiration number the big 50! I could not decide between my two cards for the color inspiration! Take a look at my other card creation and let me know if you think I picked the right card! Supplies: From back to front scallop yellow paper from papersource, cut scallop circles with my spellbinders die. Red frame is stamped with stampin up real red and cut out around stamp. Brown circle is brown metallic paper from papersoucre ran through a embossing folder and then cut with a spellbinders dies. Turquoise scallop cut with spellbinders. Prima craft dot yellow flower. Felt brown flower from stampin up. Glitter brad from target 1.00 section. I am not sure of mfg of fabric cover brad ( I think K & Company) and brown ribbon. TFL and appreciate any comments!!

1 comment:

Winter said...

Both are so cute! You couldn't go wrong with either one!